Podcasts from the National Portrait Gallery, Washington
Access a fantastic range of gallery talks, interviews with artists and lectures from the Smithsonian NPG on their Face-to-Face Podcasts page here, including:
- Brandon Fortune, curator at NPG, discusses Mather Brown’s portrait of Thomas Jefferson.
- Liz Rideal, of London’s National Portrait Gallery, discusses John Singleton Copley’s self-portrait.
- Photographer Alec Soth discusses his work.
- Sid Hart, senior historian at NPG, discusses a portrait of Martha Washington by Gilbert Stuart.
- Warren Perry, researcher at NPG, discusses Andy Warhol’s portrait of Michael Jackson.