How to Develop Learning Programmes and Audience Engagement with Portraits
by Dr Debbie Challis
This toolkit gives you information on the why, what, how and who to develop a learning programme around a portraiture collection.
It provides a list of audiences, school curriculum links, theme ideas, information about learning styles and good practice case studies. It also provides links to websites and other resources.
Navigate through this toolkit using the following links:
- Learning in Museums and Galleries
- Why develop a learning programme around portraiture?
- What programme will you run?
- How are you going to develop your learning programme?
- Who is your programme for?
- Themes around learning with portraiture
- Case studies of learning programmes
- Festivals and Events